Image Map

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Osaka Day 1 #StyleBrotherFootprints

Up Up here we goooo!

It's the loooong weekend! Thank God for vacations and holidays!

So last August 20-26 I went to Osaka, Japan with my family for the holidays (definitely extended holidays) too bad Xerex can't join us because of his class. HA HA.

We stayed at St. Regis Hotel, Osaka. I loved how it's in the heart of the city, meaning the shopping area and the subway stations. Rooms are quite fancy with all the automated controls almost over everything from the curtains to the lights even the air-conditioning so it's expensive too, it's a 5-Star hotel with the price ranging from $400 USD per night, so it's more of a family-vacation-hotel type.

How's that for morning view right? right? right???


So we started our first day walking the streets of Osaka, and of course what's the best way to explore the city than trying their food!

First stop! RAMEN! Isn't it awesome? You don't need to get the menu and call the waiter for your order, you just need to click your choice and pay through a vendo machine outside the restaurant!

On a side note, I totally love the soft-boiled eggs. I'm sure it's not chicken eggs because it's so tasty! Therefore I hereby declare that it's a Penoy! (A filipino street food--unfertilized duck eggs) hahaha kidding, we were debating because it's so tasty especially the yolk! So I heard they marinate the soft-boiled eggs in the chasu broth, hmmm so that's why it's tasty!

Well of course after eating you have to shake them off a little, enjoy a walk through the street of Shin Sai Bashi! This is by far the longest shopping street I've seen!


Can't wait for it to open in Manila! Adrenaline kicking in.

Sea of people right there. But wait, it's long! Sooo river of people? #waley


I know we're doing a lot of walking today so I wore something comfortable and lots-of-walking ready outfit.

What I wore:
Top- Black detailed sleeves shirt from Zara Couture 
Pants- Skinny Jogging Pants from Topman
Shoes- White Velcro Straps from Vans
Bag- Salvatore Ferragamo brown Tote Bag




Check out this store! I think it's Cos-Play costumes! But hey, there are Japanese who really dress up like anime! Even guys! Take note with full make up on! Japanese and their out of this world fashion! lol.


Of course if you spend your whole day walking, shopping, you will get hungry! lol I told you we're on an eating feast haha! You can't-can't try Takoyaki in Osaka! Definitely a must try!



urgh, Okay I'm craving.
That's it for our first day! Watch out for our Day 2 adventure on Universal Studios Osaka i'll be posting it tomorrow so keep posted! We'd love to hear from you! Comment on our page and follow us on our social media accounts!


Your Style Brother,

Xavier

1 comment: